Social Media and Sponsorship Specialist - Berkshire, UK
3rd Light Ltd is a manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of pyrotechnic smoke grenade devices which are used in photography, TV & film, and combat sports to name a few.
The company’s main brand, ‘EG Grenade Co.’ was established in Berkshire in 1996 and has since grown to be the world’s number one supplier of smoke grenades with offices in the UK, USA and Europe.
EG Grenade Co. also sells a range of clothing and accessories, and will be investing in and expanding this market.
As Social Media and Sponsorship Specialist your primary responsibilities will be to lead and grow the company’s well-established social media presence, create unique content for each social media channel, and establish the company’s sponsorship programme.
You will also have the exciting opportunity to help launch and build the online presence of the company’s new clothing brand.
You will be joining the business at a time of rapid growth and be part of a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
You will have the freedom to shape your role and your ideas and creativity will be valued by your team.
You will be part of a small, highly skilled team and have the opportunity to learn a wide range of new skills.
You will have the flexibility to work from home part of the time if you choose to do so.
- You are happy to be in front of the camera and create exciting social media content.
- You have demonstrable experience in social media management, including working with newer platforms such as TikTok.
- You have a proven track record in successful social media advertising.
- You have excellent written communication skills and are able to write creatively and with attention to detail.
- You have a strong desire to learn new skills and are able to show initiative by researching, studying and mastering new ideas.
- You have the ability to manage your time and juggle multiple projects at once.
- You enjoy building relationships with your team members and company partners.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Assist with photo, video and written content production
- Plan and implement campaigns, including competitions
- Work with the wider marketing team to plan and manage advertising budget
- Define and report on social media KPIs
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Analyse competitor activity
- Assist in the development of the company’s emerging sponsorship programme
- Review sponsors’ contributions and ensure compliance
- Engage with and build relationships with existing sponsors
- Provide sponsors with necessary resources
- Identify opportunities to work with new sponsors
Please apply here and include a cover letter telling us why you think you’re a good fit for this role.