Junior Business Support Analyst
UK - Lower Padworth, Reading
3rd Light Ltd is a manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of pyrotechnic smoke grenade devices which are used in photography, TV & film, and combat sports to name a few.
The company’s main brand, ‘EG Grenade Co.’ was established in Berkshire in 1996 and has since grown to be the world’s number one supplier of smoke grenades with offices in the UK, USA and Europe.
As a Junior Business Support Analyst your primary responsibilities will be to support the efficient running of the business by learning and mastering the various software systems used throughout the business, including accounting software, stock management, CMS, and reporting software.
You will also offer basic IT assistance, such as setting up new laptops, installing antivirus software, and ordering new hardware.
You will have the opportunity to improve the efficiency of the business by analysing and improving processes, identifying opportunities to streamline workflow, and recommending new software.
You will be joining the business at a time of rapid growth and be part of a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
You will have the freedom to shape your role and your ideas and creativity will be valued by your team. Your work will have a direct impact on the success of the business.
You will be part of a small, highly skilled team and have the opportunity to learn a wide range of new skills.
- You are a problem solver
- You are tech-savvy but comfortable communicating with non-technical colleagues
- You like researching and iteratively improving solutions to existing problems
- You are happy to prioritise work based on urgency and business need
- You prefer working with colleagues rather than customers
- You are happy to work autonomously and motivate yourself to find solutions
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the company’s inventory management system is running efficiently and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Ensure the company’s content management systems stay up to date
- Support colleagues with any IT issues that may arise
- Recommend new hardware and software
- Improve the company’s technical processes
- Provide insights and create dashboards to support the marketing and sales teams
- Support the Affiliate Manager in the effective day-to-day running of the affiliate marketing system
We encourage every person to be their personal best and we offer a great working environment thanks to our commitment to inclusion, development, support, and fun.
We are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Please include a cover letter in your application telling us why you think you’re a good fit for this role.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reading, RG7 4HY: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)